Best of Boston - Awarded by Boston magazine - badge
American Immigration Lawyers Association - Badge
Rated by Super Lawyers - Mathew J. Maiona - Badge
Rated by Super Lawyers - Sara K. Ward - Badge
Avvo - Ratings. Guidance. The Right Lawyer - Badge
AV Preeminent - Peer Review Rated for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability - Badge
Matthew J. Maiona - 2016 - Listed in Best Lawyers - Linking Lawyers and Clients Worldwide - Badge
Maiona Ward Immigration Law - 2017 - Recognized by Best Lawyers - Badge

Family-Based Immigration


Keeping Your Family Together

At Maiona Ward, we know how important it is to keep families together. Whether you want your parents to join you in the U.S. or you wish to marry someone from abroad, our attorneys are familiar with the variety of opportunities that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) make available to foreign nationals.

Contact our experienced attorneys to explore ways in which you or your loved one can live and work in the U.S. Call the law firm of Maiona Ward in Boston at 617-695-2220. We assist clients around the world from our offices in Massachusetts.

Family Immigration Opportunities

Most opportunities for immigration to the U.S. are based on a qualifying relationship with a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. If you are already in the U.S. and you wish to sponsor a relative from overseas, your family member could qualify for a green card.

At Maiona Ward, our immigration lawyers will gladly assess your situation and make recommendations. If your family member falls into one of the following categories, we can help you bring them to the United States:

  • Spouses of U.S. citizens
  • Spouses of legal permanent residents (LPRs)
  • Parents of U.S. citizens
  • Children of U.S. citizens
  • Children of legal permanent residents
  • Fiancés of U.S. citizens

Is Your Family Member Here Illegally?

If your family member has entered the U.S. illegally (without inspection) or has overstayed his or her visa, speak to a knowledgeable immigration attorney to avoid deportation and removal. Though there are few ways in which an illegal immigrant can quickly gain permanent residency, we can review your case and let you know how to proceed. Our frank and honest assessment can save you time and money.

Contact Maiona Ward for answers to your questions and trusted legal guidance. Call 617-695-2220 for a consultation.

Legal guidance · Peace of mind · Cost-effective solutions

Se habla español. Se fala português.

Contact Us

Fill out the contact form or call us at (617) 695-2220 to schedule your consultation.

Leave Us a Message