Best of Boston - Awarded by Boston magazine - badge
American Immigration Lawyers Association - Badge
Rated by Super Lawyers - Mathew J. Maiona - Badge
Rated by Super Lawyers - Sara K. Ward - Badge
Avvo - Ratings. Guidance. The Right Lawyer - Badge
AV Preeminent - Peer Review Rated for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability - Badge
Matthew J. Maiona - 2016 - Listed in Best Lawyers - Linking Lawyers and Clients Worldwide - Badge
Maiona Ward Immigration Law - 2017 - Recognized by Best Lawyers - Badge

Visitors, Students & Trainees Visas


Which Visa is Right for You?

If you wish to enter the U.S. as a student or another type of visitor, finding the proper visa for your unique situation can be difficult. There are a variety of options you may be eligible for and it is important to ask which visa is right for you?

To quickly identify the most applicable visa for your circumstances, contact the immigration lawyers at Maiona Ward in Boston. Our attorneys are always honest, realistic and forthcoming regarding your legal options.

No matter where you are in the world, you can call us at 617-695-2220 or contact us online for reliable legal advice.

Nonimmigrant Visitor & Student Visas

At Maiona Ward, we have experience facilitating a variety of nonimmigrant visitor and student visas for clients around the globe, including:

  • B visas: For business visitors or tourists, foreign nationals can obtain six-month temporary B visas from U.S. consulates overseas.
  • F student visas: For students accepted into an accredited U.S. college or university, with more than 18 hours per week of course studies. The duration of an F visa correlates with the amount of time the student needs to complete his or her education.
  • J student visas: For international exchange visitors, students, interns or scholars. J visas allow foreign nationals to enter the U.S. for a specific period of time as part of an exchange visitor program sponsored by a school, businesses or other approved organization.

Whether you are a student, a job-seeker or a tourist, our skilled immigration lawyers can expedite your visa application process, answer your questions and put your mind at ease as you wait for approval.

The U.S. Visa Waiver Program (VWP)

The U.S. allows foreign nationals from several other countries to enter the U.S. for up to 90 days through its Visa Waiver Program. To find out if you or someone in your life qualifies for the program, speak to our knowledgeable immigration attorneys. Visa Waiver nationals must register for ESTA prior to traveling to the United States or face potential denial at entry.

Contact the law firm of Maiona Ward in Massachusetts at 617-695-2220 to for a consultation regarding your visa options.

Legal guidance · Peace of mind · Cost-effective solutions

Se habla español. Se fala português.

Contact Us

Fill out the contact form or call us at (617) 695-2220 to schedule your consultation.

Leave Us a Message