At Maiona Ward Immigration Law, we represent a broad spectrum of business clients located in Boston, throughout the United States and the world. Our clients come from diverse industries such as information technology, biotechnology and medicine, insurance and telecommunications. Our clients include medical and paramedical professionals, outstanding researchers, investors and business leaders.
The experienced lawyers at our firm tailor the services they provide to meet each client's diverse needs and exceed expectations. When necessary, we join forces with our Global Partner network of highly regarded U.S. immigration lawyers throughout the world. In each case, our goal is to make certain our client's immigration process is successful and professionally prepared.
We represent employers and individuals facing a range of business-related immigration concerns, including:
- Business immigration and nonimmigrant work visas
- Employment-based green cards
- Permanent labor certification (PERM)
- H-1B visas
- L-1A and L-1B visas
- National interest waivers
- Employer sanctions and audits
- Corporate immigration procedure, I-9 audits and DHS/DOL investigations
Contact Maiona Ward Immigration Law by calling 617-695-2220 to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced Boston, Massachusetts, business immigration attorney today. Our offices are conveniently located in the Financial District of downtown Boston.
Se habla español. Se fala português.
- Business Immigration and Nonimmigrant Work Visas
- EB-1 Visas for Priority Workers
- EB-5 Investor Visas
- Employer Sanctions and Audits
- Employment-Based Green Cards
- E-1 and E-2 Investor Visas
- H-1B Visas
- L-1A and L-1B Visas
- Medical And Paramedical Professionals
- O Visas
- Outstanding Researchers and National Interest Waiver
- Permanent Labor Certification (PERM)
- TN/NAFTA Visas
- What Employers Need to Know: Corporate Immigration Procedure, I-9 Audits And DHS/DOL Investigations